TMS69BL9813 - Power Harley-Davidson® Saddlebag Audio Kit (1998-2013)
Retrofit kit allows addition of rear speakers on your existing factory bag lids and plug directly into a Rockford Fosgate front audio kit that utilizes the Power TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Eliminates need to paint and color match. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
If you need more than just two speakers and want to really feel your music while riding then check out our add-on bag lid audio solution. Centered around our TMS69 6×9″ speaker this kit is designed to work with existing OEM bag lids. This means no extra parts to purchase or custom paint schemes to match. Easy to install using our included cutting template and two-piece mounting system you can quickly add on to an existing or new fairing audio kit using with the included plug and play harness. This system is designed to plug directly into the Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad or TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
Harley-Davidson®, Road Glide®, and Street Glide® are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Designed for use with 1998-2013 Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bag Lids
- Designed for use with existing HD9813RG-TKIT and HD9813SG-TKIT audio systems
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Inforced Polymer Frame
- Direct Connect Wiring Harness to Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers
- Painted Stamped Steel Grill with ASA Plastic Frame for UV Protection
- Sandwich Clamping Gasket Design for Environmental Seal
- Includes Custom Cut Out Guide
- TMS69 Power Element Ready 6×9” full range speakers
- Includes all Installation Hardware and Accessories
- Patent Pending
- Leave 2″ minimum clearance under speaker magnet when packing bags